Securus Global is currently looking for an experienced web application penetration tester to join our team in Sydney or Melbourne. This is a challenging and varied role with predominantly project-based, hands-on engagements that include, but are not limited to:
- Web application penetration testing
- Network vulnerability assessment
- Application source code review
- Application reverse engineering
The following are the key mandatory skill and experience requirements for the role.
(Please only apply if you meet these criteria):
- A passion for Information Security
- Knowledge of common web application programming languages
- Familiarity with common web application testing tools
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Self-motivated and an ability to meet deadlines
- Able to work unsupervised and in a team environment
- High personal standards and expectations of quality and results
- High ethical standards and understanding of the importance to maintain client confidentiality and integrity
Must currently have permission to work full time in Australia
NB: All successful applicants will need to successfully pass criminal history and background checks
SALARY: Dependent upon successful applicant (plus over 6 weeks leave per year).
If this sounds like you, send your application in text file format to: firstname.lastname@example.org
No recruiters please. We have a PSL that we’re currently working with and are not looking to add to it at this time. If we receive unsolicited CVs other than directly from a candidate, we reserve the right to contact the candidate directly and initiate discussions without payment of any agency fee.
Unfortunately, we often find that people will apply for positions for us without reading the job description fully. To help avoid us having to sift through irrelevant CVs, please ensure that you include the word “ashes” in your application so that we know you’ve read this entire page. No ashes, no reply.