Securus Global is looking to expand its technical delivery team, so that as we grow, we can continue to deliver top-quality security assessments to our clients.
- Location: Sydney or Melbourne CBD
- Salary: Dependent upon experience.
- Work Type: Full Time
The Penetration Tester is a hands-on technical role, primarily involving:
- Performing penetration testing (web apps, networks, mobile apps, code reviews, you name it)
- Reviewing other technical deliverables, such as penetration testing work and client reports
- Presenting technical work to clients and be able to explain various security issues and why they’re important to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Contributing to the development of internal tools and methodologies
The Penetration Tester role requires:
- A passion for Information Security
- Experience in penetration testing of networks and applications, as this will be the core function of this role.
- An understanding of technical security issues – for example, being able to explain exactly why an SQL Injection issue is bad news
- A professional working proficiency in English, both verbal and written.
- The ability to work as part of a team.
The following are highly desirable:
- Experience in leading penetration testing engagements
- CREST Certification
- PCI-QSA Certification
- Programming ability
- Reverse engineering ability
- Contributing to security-related projects, both public and otherwise
- Involvement in community events such as OWASP
NB: All successful applicants will need to successfully pass criminal history and background checks and already have the right to live and work in Australia.
No direct approaches from recruiters please. If we receive unsolicited CVs other than directly from a candidate, we reserve the right to contact the candidate directly and initiate discussions without payment of any agency fee.
If you believe that this role is for you, send us your CV and cover letter, detailing your work experience, skills and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org .